Sunday, July 27, 2014

Organized Daily



This is it!  My very first blog post!!!  Well, as someone producing teaching materials anyway :)

I am so excited to introduce my first product....and it's free!  This is the first page of a daily organizer.  I made this my first creation because I love organization materials.  It makes my life easier, gives me more time to teach, and allows me to focus on my students even more.


  

The above picture is how I use this product.  I have a future date and made up students on this sheet.  I write each of the items I would like to accomplish during the school day.  Having each of these items crossed off at the end of the day makes me ecstatic!  I also really love the monitoring section.  A goal of mine is to progress monitor all of my students each day.  Sometimes this is not possible so I have a short list of those that must be monitored on that particular day.  The bottom section of this page contains items I need to attend to after the school day is over...er....when the children leave.  If possible, I would try to delegate some copying and laminating tasks to friendly volunteers.  By following the link under the above picture, you can have this item for free!  

I am now working on finishing a more complete product. It will include pages for a monthly calendar, sub plans, classroom procedures, basic school info, discipline, progress monitoring trackers, and much more.  If you have anything in-particular that you would like to see in the coming packet, make sure you comment below.  Enjoy and God Bless!












No comments:

Post a Comment